Sunday, June 29, 2008

Funny Sayings!

This is our youngest Luke. He is so funny somethimes with the things that he comes up with to say. A few weeks ago I had taken the kids all out to lunch at our favorite pizza place in Salt Lake called Litza's Pizza. The kids were almost done eating and Luke says "I have two words for you mom.... Let's have a race". We all busted up laughing because of course that's four words, but being only five he didn't get it.
This afternoon Clay was laying in bed working and Luke wanted him to come outside and jump on the tramp with him. Clay told him he had two more hours of work he still needed to do and Luke said "Dad how about making it two minutes".

3 comments:

Libby said...

I feel like I haven't seen Lukey in so long! He is so darling. I love the things 5 year olds say!

Melinda said...

You got a blog!!! WOw, this is something I never thought would happen! I am so excited!

I feel like we are always cracking up with what Livy says. I think they are the funniest at this age.

Unknown said...

so cute. love to hear fun stories about the kids.