Wednesday, July 20, 2011

funny little Aussie's!

I love when my girls come home from school nopw and tell me the kind of questions that they are asked by their Aussie friends. I thought I would just start listing them, cause they are worth a good laugh!

1.  Do you have cheerleaders at your school in Utah? Do they wear their uniforms to school? Are they all snotty like the girls on Glee?
2.  Do you have a Glee group at your school? Do people throw slurpee's in their faces while their walking down the hallway at school?
3.  Did you go to parties? Do kids really drink beer from those red plastic cups?
4.  Where do you grocery shop? Brittany said "Wal-mart", girl says. "oh yea I know about that place from the Simpsons".

I'm sure I'll get a lot more of these, so I'll keep posting as I get them!

3 comments:

Libby said...

Those are hilarious. Aussie girls need to stop watching Glee! Or your girls need to tell them that Glee is over exaggerated high school!!!

Stephanie said...

Everyting is so over exaggerated on Tv! If you noticed the two shows they get all there info on America is Glee and the Simpsons! Those two shows only exaggerate everything about America!

Julie said...

Oh I love those!!!!! Keep them coming. Hilarious!!!!