Monday, July 18, 2011

My girls first day at their new school

With a lot of hesitation and very unsettled feelings, the girls started their first day of school at Red Bend Catholic College.  I'm so happy for them because we have been here almost two months and the girls haven't had any kind of social life at all. With them starting school, hopefully this will jump start some friendships and some activities for them.  I know it's been really hard for them to read all the post on face book from their friends who are enjoying summer in America, while they sit here a world away in the cold winter! I pray they will make friends quickly, and feel at home at their new school quickly too. 
Clay took the girls to school on their first day. This is Brittany and Savannah sitting in the office waiting for their new lives to begin!


Brittany in her uniform waiting for Clay to take her to school. Tomorrow they will be riding the bus. It's a twenty minute ride to Forbes, the town where their school is at. So, they'll have plenty of time to make friends on the bus!




Hair must always be worn up, and no make up is allowed! I know what your saying! My girls are troopers to be so willing to give this a try! Can you imagine high school and no make up!



Beautiful girls, even without any make up! Good luck girls, I hope and pray you will love this and make great new friends!

3 comments:

Beck said...

Love it! I think they look great without makeup so that's not a problem. But can't you get those skirts up any higher? I mean, there not quite to their armpits yet!

Unknown said...

I love the photo of them in the school office. Little troopers. They look like little nuns in training.

Rachelle said...

Those poor girls in those skirts. Wowsers. They are Troopers. But I agree still cute without the makeup.