Monday, October 10, 2011

Summer Term

Summer term officially began on Monday for the boys, Tuesday for the girls.  The girls love that they go to a boarding school, even though they are not boarders themselves, because the first day back of a new term at their school is set aside for the boarders to move back into their dorms.  This means no school for them! Because it's summer term it also means out with the old winter uniforms and in with the new summer ones!




If you look back of the first day of school in their winter uniforms the girls were not smiling this big! In fact, they were not smiling at all, I had to force them to for the picture!


 The boys uniforms didn't change very much, instead of long pants they wear shorts and their long shirts and replaced by short shirts.  The biggest change is that they no longer have to wear their ties. This was something they were both SO happy to give up!


Luke told me that this was going to be his new smile! I think if he keeps this up through high school I'll be in big trouble! How can the girls resist that face?

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Holy Cow those poor girls and what they have to wear to school! I am so sorry that I am laughing so hard right now. Its a good thing they are such cute girls and can get away with those uniforms!

Libby said...

Housekeeping...want me to fluff your pillow?

Seriously! Those are so hilarious!!! Although they do look comfortable.

Julie said...

So I've been reading but not commenting but on this one I had to! Hilarious uni's the girls have to wear. I'm totally with Libby on this one...housekeeping anyone??? But they do look super comfy, aside from the knee socks! Too funny!!!!!!