Friday, November 11, 2011

JDD Dance

Tonight was the big JDD dance at the girls school. It's for the 10th and 9th grades only. The 11th and 12th have their own dance.  The girls have been working so hard to loose some weight for the big night! I think they look amazing! The girls would come home from school all this week and tell us how all the other girls at school spent  so much money on their dresses, were going to the salon to get their hair and make up done and have been getting spray on tans.  Well, Jessica and I did the girls hair, Jess did their make up for them and I think we found some pretty cute dresses, and we didn't break the bank!!



And I can report that the girls had an amazing night!
This was a picture from later that evening. I love when there is a full moon. There is something spooky and cool about it!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

The girls look so great. I can't believe how much Brittany looks like you! Jess and Brittany both are looking so much like you are they get older! Glad they had such a fun time. That last picture is pretty awesome.

Carter Family said...

The girls are beautiful!! So fun to follow your adventures in Australia! Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas! The kids are growing up so quickly... it's amazing! :)

Jill Walker said...

Beautiful girls. I hope all is well down under. We are still missing you here.