Friday, January 27, 2012

Preference 2012


Wow! Is all I can say about Brittany on the night of Preference.  I was a proud momma that night when I saw her all dressed up and looking so beautiful, from the inside out! Brittany is an amazing girl! She is smart, beautiul and happy! And that is saying a lot for a teenage girl! I'm so happy for her that she is back at Lone Peak and especially that she is back with her best friend Addy!

 This was the group of kids that went with Brittany and her date Blake to Preference. Addy is the girl right below Brittany.

Something that I forgot to post about was Brittany's new car.  We came back to Utah and decided that Brittany was in need of some wheeles to get her and Savannah around town.  So, for Christmas we gave Brittany this....
Brittany doing her "Oh what a feeling, Toyota" jump for joy!

3 comments:

Christine said...

I can't believe you're back just in time for me to leave! I'm glad that you guys were able to come back. Change is hard, and I thought about you moving to Australia, because that would be HARD to move to a different country with your kids! That's so awesome that they are already in school and activities full swing already!

Rachelle said...

She does look gorgeous!

Melinda said...

She does look so pretty and I love her car, I'm sure she's having a great time with it.