Monday, September 15, 2008

busy, busy, busy!

Ok, my sisters have been asking me to post a picture of Jessica and Tyler, so here you go.
I don't ever seem to have time any more to post to often. And my days just keep getting more crazy as the weeks fly by. So hang in there and don't get mad at me if I'm only posting once a week.
Sorry mom, I forgot to bring my camera again to Cody's football game so that you can see him in action. And I'm not going to be able to make his game this Saturday because I have a dress rehersal at the Conference Center for choir. By the way it's open to all friends and family who want to come watch us practice for the General Relief Society Meeting. And of course my family can't make it because of the football game. So if any of you want to come I would love to have you there!

I have been having these terrible stomach pains for about a month now so I finally made myself go to the doctors and they told me I have a ulcer. Clay has been telling me for years that I would some day give myself an uncler because I'm such a stresser and a little high strung (just a little)and now he can say "I told you so". Oh well what can you do?

Clay called last week and told me that he got a call from the big guys in London because they have a opening out there they wanted him to consider taking. He had them email the job description to him and it wasn't anything new, just the same stuff he is doing now, so we're not going to take this one, but from earier experience I know that once they start offering they don't stop until they get you. When we moved to Denver the guys from the SLC offices started offering Clay openings in Utah. We didn't except any of them, until the one from Kennecott became open. It was to good of a position to turn down and that's why we are back in Utah. So don't be surprised if we announce that were headed off to London in the next year or so. I won't be!

Well that is all I have time for today. Now I'm off to pick up Luke and Cody from school, take the girls to get a immunization shot at the doctors, Britt has an orthodontist appt. and then Cody has guitar practice.

6 comments:

Rachelle said...

Wow your days sound like mine. The problem is my days always get crazy from 3-9 p.m.
I'm sorry about the ulcer.

Melinda said...

Hopefully the medicine will kick in and you will start feeling better. I think we are all having some sort of issue with our bodies right now due to over stress.

Tyler is cute! When is the dance? I think this is how are days will be crazy and all until the kids move out. Have a great day.

Libby said...

It is so cute to see how happy Jess is in that picture. It makes me like Tyler even more. He seems like a great kid.

I will be sad if you guys move to London! It just won't be the same with you guys that far away! And then I will want to visit (and everyone else probably will) and I won't ever be able to afford a trip there.

Wish I could come to your dress rehersal. That would be so fun! Good luck.

Carter Family said...

Steph, How does life get so crazy! It seems like we want our kids to have everything... and it just makes life crazier. I think moving to London would be really crazy! :) Shane tells me that I must have an ulcer too, because I complain of stomach pain almost every day. HMMMM.... maybe I should go have it checked out. I am excited for you with singing in the choir. Don't stress yourself out too much! Take care, friend!!!

Tonya said...

ULCER, are you kidding. You are so mellow and never seemed stressed out, like all of us moms. I can't believe I haven't been diagnosed yet. I do tend to let things go more often than most and then when crunch time comes I about die. LIke enrichment ngiht last night. YIKES RS is hard. If you move to london we will come visit.

Tonya said...

ULCER, are you kidding. You are so mellow and never seemed stressed out, like all of us moms. I can't believe I haven't been diagnosed yet. I do tend to let things go more often than most and then when crunch time comes I about die. LIke enrichment ngiht last night. YIKES RS is hard. If you move to london we will come visit.