Friday, October 10, 2008

Poor Jess!

Poor Jess! She had her wisdom teeth pulled this morning and didn't think it was a very neat experience. Thanks to Tyler we were able to get this picture of Jess being wheeled right out of the dentist's office just minutes after her surgery. Can you tell what side of her face they worked on last? It was a pretty ruff morning, with a lot of blood, pain and craziness thanks to all the drugs, but now she is resting quietly and is even asking for some soda. Let's hope the rest of the weekend goes so smoothly!


2 comments:

Libby said...

That has to be the funniest picture I have ever seen!! Does Jess still have a boyfriend after Tyler saw her like that? :) Holy cow that is hilarious. I hope Jess is feeling better. Tell her that when I got my wisdom teeth pulled, I still went to the homecoming football game that night. I ended up getting sick and throwing up, but I went!

Luke seems to be quite the ladies man! I think it is cute. Jack hasn't put two and two together yet that girls and boys can be anything other than moms and dads. Boyfriend or girlfriend is not part of his vocabulary yet.

Melinda said...

That is a pretty sweet picture of Jess. You will have to save that for the wedding video, seriously, that is so funny! Hope she is feeling okay.