Sunday, November 23, 2008

The big game night!

Last night we took the kids up to our favorite restaurant in SLC, the Skybox. It's a sports bar so we thought it would be the perfect place to watch the big game Utes vs BYU. Luke was so excited about the big game he was completely worn out just driving up to SLC.

This is the whole Family at the Skybox. The place was packed!! And mostly all Utes fans. We were nervous when we got there and they asked us if we made a reservation. We told them no, but put our names of the waiting list anyways. We waited the first quarter in their game room and watched the game from in there, then to our surprise they told us they had a booth ready for us. Thankfully someone didn't show up for their reservation and we got their table. It was so much fun!! Great food and very loud screaming fans, I came home with a very sore throat from screaming so much! We did have to cover Cody's eyes from time to time though. We had some pretty drunk fans in front of us and every time the Utes did something good the girls would rub their boobs in the guys faces they were with. Of course the place was so packed I don't think Cody would of even seen it, but Clay and I didn't want him to get the chance! Luke loved it when the crowd would start singing chants like, "Way to go Utah, way to go". He would stand up on his bench and sing it right along with them. Of course, when ever I went to take his picture he would get mad at me, so I didn't get one.


By the end of the game, with the Utes killing BYU, the place was so loud you couldn't talk to anyone because they couldn't hear you! It was such a great night, so much fun watching the game with the kids and cheering for our Utes! Now off to the bowl game!!!! BTW, did you notice Cody's shirt? He finally came around and it made me cry tears of joy!!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

What a great family night minus the drunk people of course. You always do fun things together. Can't wait to see you guys.

Melinda said...

I was going to ask how in the world you got cody to wear a u shirt. I thought I Would never see the day!

Rachelle said...

I am so sorry but I just tagged you. I wrote my own tag and so if you want to do it. Copy my questions and then write your own answers.