Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ok I'm going to give in to my SIL's tagging this time, so I don't look like too much of a flake.
Here is goes...

6 Things I believe in....
1. I believe that teenagers were sent to this earth to rapily age their parents.
2. I believe that hot baths, massage's and yes, sex is a great way to end a terrible day!
3. I believe that no matter how many times my kids lie, scream and slam their door at me, I will still love them uncondionally.
4. I believe being the den leader of 20 wolf cub scouts just might kill me.
5. I believe chocolate is the answer to anything!
6. I believe with out a shadow of doubt that my family, especially my husband loves me.

6 Things I don't believe in...
1. I don't believe in diets.
2. I don't believe in ironing my husbands shirts, that's what a laundry mat is for.
3. I don't believe in early morning church, or really late church as well.
4. I don't believe in going out in public without my hair and make up on!
5. I don't believe in aliens. But I do believe in haunted houses, sorry Rachelle.
6. I don't believe I'll make it to the celestial kingdom. I just have too many flaws.

6 Things I'm not sure about...
1. I'm not sure I'll ever live somewhere long enough to feel like it is home.
2. I'm not sure if I'll make it through 5 teenagers. And Clay would have more if I let him!
3. I'm not sure if I'm a good mother.
4. I'm not sure if I'll ever be skinny enough to make myself happy.
5. I'm not sure if I'll make it through next year without going on anythere cruise.
6. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to cheer for BYU even if one of my sons (we wont name who) plays football for them!

4 comments:

Jill Walker said...

It was great to see you at Jenny's birthday lunch!

I can't believe you are a UTE fan!! Here I thought so much of you! (just kidding)

Libby said...

That was interesting to read. Some of it was funny, some I could totally relate to, and some were just plain sad. You are a wonderful mother! Your kids are amazing! I would count my blessing now if I could ensure that my children would turn out like yours. Seriously! I know I don't know all their flaws, but that doesn't matter! They are a credit to how great of a mother you are!

Carter Family said...

So many things, I can so relate to! Wish we lived by you guys... I so miss our Girl's night out's... oh so long ago! We have so much in common... and I would love to talk and gab and relate! :) I don't think I'll make it through without a cruise either... let's go together! :)

Rachelle said...

I loved it and I loved that you gave in and did it. I think you are an awesome mother and should be nominated for mother of the year especially after the month you have had. I just want you to know that the only reason I am unsure about haunted houses is because I can't totally dismiss yours and Clay's experiences. They really have me sitting on the fence on that one.
And you are totally skinny! Remember you fit into your daughters' clothes.