Friday, April 10, 2009

Great Find

It's not often that I feel like I have to tell everyone about a new place I have found, but this one is just too good! Tonight for Brittany's birthday dinner she asked if we could go to Teppanyaki's for dinner. Now we leave for Texas in the morning and have been careful about how we have been spending our money so that we can have a fun vacation. We told her it would just be too expensive to take the whole family there for dinner. Then I remembered my friends telling me about this place called Habachi Japanese Grill. It's the same food as Teppanyaki's but it's more low key. You go in and order your food and they give you a number, when they call your number you go and pick it up. But the best part is, the food taste just as good as Teppanyaki's and for a fraction of the cost. It only cost the family $40.00 to eat there, when it would of cost over $100.00 at Teppanyaki's. Now I know your going to want to know where it is, for those of you who don't live close to Lehi, I'm sorry. It's just south of Wal-greens in Lehi, the one near Costco. It's near the Wener Snitchel, if you know where that is. Anyways, just thought I needed to get the word out so that this place stays in business, because, I'm going to be going there a lot!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

I hope Britt had a great bday. She is so cute and so sweet. I love what Savannah did for her.

The pictures of Australia look so wonderful. It would be so great to move there for a while.

I will have to check out this place you went to for dinner. I love tempenyakis but it is so pricey.

Have fun in texas!

Reynolds Family said...

Good to know. Paul always wants to go there and the rest of us never do. I'll have to let him try it next time. Have fun on your trip!

Libby said...

Yum...anything that tastes like Tapenyaki's IS a good find!

Have fun on your trip!

Jill Walker said...

I saw that and wondered how it was. Thanks for the input because I love Tempenyakis but hate to spend all the money.