Saturday, September 12, 2009

Homecoming 09

This is Jessica's last year to go to Homecoming. I can't believe how times flies! This year she went with a big group of her friends and the guy she went with is just a friend as well.

Jessica with her best friend, Kaylie, or just "best friend" as she is know to us.

This is just the start of the big group she went with. They were meeting up with the rest of the kids at another home.

It's so nice to see boys being gentleman. Sometimes I think it's a dying breed!

5 comments:

Libby said...

I love Jess's dress. It is so fashion forward! She looks beautiful!

You always get such close up tickets to concerts! When did you become such a fan of country? Although I must say...Keith IS super hot! I would go just to look at him.

Rachelle said...

Cute dresses. I am so glad she went with a big group.

Melinda said...

How did she do her hair like that. I am loving the double braid look.

Carter Family said...

Wow!!! YOu are really old to have one that is a SENIOR! LOL!! Can you believe how time flies! She looks beautiful!

Jill Walker said...

She is beautiful!