Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas Part 2

Ok, so I tried to add this picture into my Christmas post, but stupid blogger put the picture right at the first, then wouldn't let me move it down to where I needed it, so I'm just going to have to make a whole new post. I didn't want to forget this picture because it was Cody's "tied for 1st place" with his favorite gifts from Christmas. So he is wearing his other favorite present and that is his Eagles Jersey with his name and number on it (he hasn't taken it off since Christmas) and the present that tied with this gift was given to him by his Nana Collins, and that is Madden 10. He has wanted this game for so long and we told him that he was going to have to earn the money if he wanted it, so imagine his face when he opened it Christmas morning!
Well you don't have to imagine it, here it is! Thanks Nana!

2 comments:

Libby said...

Your Christmas sounds like a perfect one! The picture of you in the BYU frame is hilarious! We played the white elephant game the same way as you guys did at James' work party. They even read the same Right Family story. It was fun in it's own way. But over very fast!

I love the girl's headbands from Kym. I tried one of those on and it looked really good on me (I must say)! :)

What an awesome Anniversary present from Clay! Jealous!!!!

Melinda said...

That is so hilarious that Kym did that BYU to your picture and you got it! That is so funny.

How did Lilly just lay there and sleep? I have never seen such a thing. She is a cutie though.

Chelsea's present to Jess rocks!