Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy 18th Wedding annivery to me!

On Sunday, Clay and I celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary. I can't believe it's been that long. Am I really getting that old?? Anyways, with it being on Sunday it was pretty much boring and not very exciting, but Clay made up for it with his gift!

A new front loader washer and dryer! Cody saw them and was so excited! They were the same colors of his favorite team, the Philadelphia Eagles. He asked if we could put their logo on it. I of course said "NO". But Clay found this on the Internet today and emailed it to me. He thought it might work....


Don't worry! It will never happen!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Happy Anniversary!! I wondered if you were going to go out on Sat or Mon.

Way to go on scoring those beauties! I thought you already had those. Your life will never be the same with them. You get through laundry so fast with them! I think you should get that made into the magnetic thing from the mall and then you could put in on them and Cody would be so happy.