Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mason time

Six months ago this guy came into our lives, and it's never been the same since! Mason or Big Mac as we like to call him has brought us so much happiness, I can't imagine our lives without him in it! We also love that Nick and Erin, his parents are part of our family now too! 

 We got to spend some time with Mason last night! I find myself so excited all day long on the days we get to go and see him! Even the kids get so excited, it's all they talk about until we get to his home!
 We get pictures almost weekly from Erin and I can't believe how much he changes ever week! A few weeks ago he was looking like he was thinning out and growing so long, then just the very next week he was chunky again and then this week.....well you can see from the pictures, he is huge! 
 Cody really can't get enough time with this boy! And look how much he looks more like a brother than a nephew to Cody and Luke, especially Luke!
 He has a pretty serious disposition, but he also loves to break out the smiles! He is even laughing and cooing so much now! It even sounds like he is trying to talk!
So I have this little problem that I want to buy him everything I see! We showed up last night with this toy and two outfits! I just can't resist! But, it did make me so happy that he loved the toy! I just hope it doesn't drive Nick and Erin crazy with all it's sounds! 
I'm sad I didn't get a picture with Savannah and Mason. She loves this guy and I'm hitting myself for not getting one! Oh well, next visit! 

2 comments:

Melinda said...

He is sooo sooo cute!! That is so great you get to see him to much! I would buy him a ton of stuff also. I want to do that for Sofie and Claire. It so much more fun to buy little stuff than big kid things.

He does look like Luke a ton!

Melinda said...

I love that first picture of him! Every time I click over here to see if you have updated, I giggle over that picture! It is so cute.