Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sweethearts Dance and Valentines Day

I'm so happy that Brittany is back in Utah and able to go to all her school dances, but I'm  especially happy that she is able to date!  She went a few weeks ago (I know, that is how behind I am), to the Sweethearts dance with her cute friend Jesse.  
I especially loved that this dance was casual and I didn't need to go and buy another dress!
For their day date they went bowling, which I don't have a picture of, but thought I would throw this one in of them on another date 4 wheeling. I like this guy cause he actually asks Brittany out on dates and comes up with fun ones for them to do! 

On Valentines day Cody's 6th grade class had a Valentines dance at his school. For months they have been teaching the kids different dances like the cha cha, the waltz and many other ones.  They had to ask a different girl to dance each dance and then had some fun group ones.  Parents were invited to come and there was even a dance for the boys to ask their mothers, unfortunately I was home with the stomach flu that afternoon and couldn't make it. Thankfully, Jessica didn't have to work that day and she went and supported Cody!

This is Cody with his group of girl/guy friends.  He currently has a crush on the two, yes two girls on the left end!


1 comment:

Melinda said...

They are so cute! He seems like a nice guy.

Too bad you had to miss Cody dancing, that was nice of Jess to go for you.