Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Random Stuff!

I didn't have much to post about the last few days that would be really interesting to all of you. We have been busy with football, flag football, piano, softball (starts tomorrow )and dentist visits. Why is it everytime we go to the dentist it's so dang expensive. You go in for a cleaning and when you leave your writing a check for $500? I found out Jess needs her wisdom teeth pulled, Brittany has a tooth that wont come down on it's own, so they're going to cut her gums where the tooth is and put a bracket on the tooth and that will pull it down. Savannah needs braces (that won't happen until Brittany is out of hers) and Cody has a cavity. Why can't teeth just come in like their suppose too and in straight and be hole resistant?

I found these pictures of Brittany today in a secret folder on the computer. I know she wasn't intending on anyone finding them, but they are just too cute and they show what a darling teenager she's becoming. I really couldn't ask for a better kid. She is so sweet, respectful, selfless, kind, generous and caring. If you knew her when she was young you wouldn't believe that that was the same kid. She was pretty much a terror when she was little. We seriously thought she was possessed by the devil sometimes! But thankfully she grew out of that terrible stage and turned into a total sweetheart! We love you Britt!




I had to put this picture in so that you all could see a picture of Tyler's (Jess's boyfriend) sister.
Could they not pass as sisters? Scary!

Were excited to have Clay's sister Courtney and her family coming out to visit this weekend. Cody is planning on going with them to the BYU game Friday night in Logan. Then everyone is going to come and watch Cody play in his football game Saturday morning. It sould be a fun weekend with family.






4 comments:

Rachel said...

Steph,
It's great to read about your family and catch up with you guys.I need to take a nap just from reading it. Your family is so beautiful! I'm adding you to my friend list now. Hope you don't mind. No reason not to keep in touch now. Take care

Libby said...

That is freaky how much Jess and Tyler's sister looks a like! I would think that would weird Tyler out a bit. Good thing he is more mature then me.

Those pictures are so funny of Brit. She is doing the same "pucker" face in every picture. She really is so cute and sweet. I hope Elise turns out like her. I keep think of that when Elise is a terror. I remind myself of what a crazy kid Brit was and what a great teenager she is now. I think I will take a crazy three year old over a crazy teenager any day!

Melinda said...

Those are so cute of Brittney. I just love her. She really is such a great girl and so helpful. She has turned into an awesome teenager. You are pretty lucky.

Have fun with Courtney gang this weekend. It should be fun and crazy.

Jess totally looks like Tylers sister. Holy cow. What is the age differene?

Stephanie said...

Gretchen (Tyler's sister) just turned 16 a few weeks ago, jess turns 16 in Nov.