Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dinner with the Family

Last night my parents and brother came up from Cedar City so we all met up for dinner together. We went to Texas Road house, which is one of my favorite restaurants. They have the best food and even better entertainment. They play Keith Urban and Rascal Flatt's the whole time!!:)
It was a fun night being able to catch up with everyone, hearing what's new and making fun of David's mustache!
My parents will be in town all week and on Weds. I get to meet up with my mom and sister Mel again, to do some shopping all day, no kids!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Lat night was fun! It was great. I can't wait for tomorrow! No kids...Ahhh it will be heaven.

Libby said...

I wish I could have been there to eat some yummy texas roadhouse rolls! I'm glad you guys had fun!

Beck said...

man, that Dave guy sure has a sweet looking stache!! Love that lip candy!!