Saturday, November 15, 2008

Super Saturday

Today was our Super Saturday for my ward and all I can say is, what a great way to spend a Saturday! While I was gone for five hours making my fun projects, Clay was at home with the kids cleaning out the basement! By the time I got home it was all clean and organized and I didn't have to do any of it!! Here are the pictures of the things I made...

The last one says Christ-the reason for the season, just in case you can't read it.

I just wanted to update Cody real fast for everyone- he is doing fine and even went back to school on Friday with no problems. He was really nervous about standing up on his own because the last time he did that he did a face plant on the floor. So a few days after the seizure I took him out grocery shopping with me and forced him to walk around so that he could get his confidence back. He did just fine and the next next day was back in school. Thanks to text messaging everyone at school knew what had happened and I think Cody really enjoyed all the extra attention he got from everyone.

Now I'm going to go enjoy the rest of my Saturday with my husband. We are going to see the new James Bond movie today. Clay and I are both really excited to see this one!

3 comments:

Libby said...

Cute stuff! I especially love the tile with the candle. Is the candle behind the tile? I made a ton of fun stuff last night too at my own personal super saturday...(aka girl's night out with my work friends). It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to get home from work to hang them up! I will take pictures. Or you can just see them in a few weeks when you get to my house! Yipee!

Rachelle said...

Fun stuff. How was the James Bond movie? I so want to go see it.

Melinda said...

Those are all really cute. I like the nativity the best. I am glad Cody is doing so much better. What a relief.