Thursday, December 18, 2008

Piano recital

We got the privilege last night of being able to go to Brittany and Savannah's piano recital. They both played well, Brittany a little better than Savannah. But in Savannah's defense she got her music last week that she played that night and Brittany's been practing her music for months. Clay didn't record all of Savannah's piece (don't ask me why) but we did get Brittany's entire song. I'm so proud of both my girls. They practice so hard everyday and both play beautifully!

3 comments:

Libby said...

I love that Brittany played Bella's song for her recital! Both the girls did awesome! Can you believe how grown up your girls are? It astounds me sometimes! Brittany seems to be really in to the piano. It seems like it is her thing. I think that is so cool. Watching the girls played made me get a little teary eyed...but I am pretty weepy today as it is.

Rachelle said...

That was amazing. They both did great. One weeks's practice is hard for a recital performance. So, I think Savannah did great. Brittany's performance was beautiful. It's a good thing I am not her mother because I would have been ready to run out and buy a grand piano right then and there.

Melinda said...

The girls did such a great job. They can play really well. I didn't even though that was Bella's song until I read Libby's comment. Great job.