Monday, June 22, 2009

First Stake Dance

My cute, not so little any more, Brittany went to her first stake dance on Saturday night. She was so excited and spend hours prepping to look just right. What we all didn't know was it was a casual dance, I guess they don't expect you to look your Sunday best any more. She didn't care though, the girls she went with were all dressed in dresses too. When she came home she couldn't wait to tell us all about it and how she was asked to dance to one of the three slow songs. It was sweet to see her innocence and excitement over this new adventure in her life. She can't wait until the next one!

3 comments:

Libby said...

Ah, you got sick too? I am so sorry! Your poor family. I'm so glad everyone is healthy again!

Brit looks so cute going to her first dance. Man I remember those days and that excitement! It is so cute to see your girls go through the same experiences.

It is funny that the dances are casual now. Remember how we used to have to dress up and have interviews in the classrooms to even get in! Crazy!

Melinda said...

She looks so cute. I love Brittany. I am glad she had fun.

I can't believe you got sick again!? I hope everyone has stayed healthy over there. Man, you have been through so much junk!

Jill Walker said...

They grow up way too fast!

I am so sorry to hear about all the sickness. Especially Savannah, that had to be a little scary. That is freaky that her pump wasn't working.

Well I hope everyone is one the mend and that you are all better soon!