Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Stephanie

Hello all, this is not Steph in this post, this is her sister Melinda who hijacked her blog. Today is Steph's birthday and I just wanted to wish her a great day. Steph is a great sister and is always willing to help out when she can. Just last Friday, I called to meet up with her for lunch since we were coming out her way for Ashley's bday and she patiently waited 45 mins for us to show up. I think most of us would have just left. She was nice enough to wait and we were able to have a great time together.


Steph and her family are staunch U of U fans and Blake thought it would be funny to put our BYU hitch cover on her car. He was just thinking of Cody, but Steph wasn't to thrilled with it.

Stephanie is a really good mom to her kids. She is always doing things for them, taking them to their activities, games or what ever they have going on. When Savannah was diagnosed with Diabetes, she researched and learned everything thing on it so that she could really take good care of her. Clay and the kids are so lucky to have Steph for their wife and mom.


Steph, I hope you have a fabulous bday. You really are so great and I am glad we live close enough to be able to get together and do things. I always have a fun time with you and your family. I love you!

3 comments:

Libby said...

I'm so glad you did this! I thought about tapping into her blog as well, but I couldn't remember her password! It is a strange one.

Happy Birthday Steph! I hope you had a awesome day. You are the best and I love you!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope that you had a fabulous day. What a nice sister you have to blog all about it!!!

Rachelle said...

I totally agree. You are a fantastic Mom. Thanks for letting us crash your house last week. It was fun.